Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
My top 10 things you might find interesting:
1. Travel, travel, travel. I'm a traveling fool with a one track
2. Shaking my thang. Ready for some dancing and snowboard
3. When I'm laughing really hard, sometimes I snort. Ha!!
4. I'm from Chi-town and love da Bears, da Bulls, the White Sox and
will give it up for the Cubs.
5. This is my favorite number.
6. My dog is the best purchase I've ever made. She's cool as
7. My friends and family have my heart and would do anything for
8. I'm deathly afraid of needles. Like passed out fainting kinda
9. Euchre used to be my game. Haven't played in awhile, but I'm
sure I've still got it.
10. I love all types of music from the Dead to Sex pistols to a
good opera to dubstep.
11. (what are constraints, anyway...) I'm hoping to meet someone
cool that might turn into something special. Witty, intelligent,
passionate, and pursuing their dreams. More man than boy.
12. I swear. I like to wear heels. And sometimes I do both at the
Bonus: I'm kinda shy at heart...meaning I'd love for you to make
the first move...
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Enjoying it, exploring it and embracing and loving the people in
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Laughing and trying anything once.
Getting into trouble...in the good kinda way:)
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My curly hair and my smile. and I've been told my laugh could be
classified as sexy and intoxicating, but i'll let you decide:)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Anything by Christopher Moore, Tom Robbins or david sedaris. Also
love Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. I tend to read multiple
books at a time, the current line up includes: You are a Badass by
Jennifer Sincero, the Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and
Follow Your Passions by Elle Luna, and Tribal Leadership by David
Haven't really met a movie I didn't like, though I lean towards
comedies. And I like horror films even though they scare the
dickens outta me.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
how I can pursue my passion in my career and in my life!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you're curious. i'd much prefer a chat over a coffee or
cocktail...this online thing can feel cold and impersonal.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.