I don't think I could possibly write a self-summary that did me justice and yet was short enough to read. I might end up writing a whole damn essay! So here's a short list of Features instead:
- I hate elitism or hypocrisy
- I'm extremely feminist. I don't often get angry but when I do it's probably to do with that
- I'm nonbinary; they-pronouns, please, not he-pronouns
- I'm pansexual, not bisexual as my profile states. The difference is hard to explain and it'd be better for all concerned if you just google it
- I'm also polyamourous. I'm not looking for exclusivity and I don't expect it of anyone (sexual safety come first, of course)
- I'm really really nerdy and get very obsessed with things and one of my favourite things to do is obsess passionately over the things with like-minded people!
- My second-favourite thing to is share comfortable silences with others, I can be very quiet sometimes! Especially if I don't have anything to say!
- I am pathalogically shy.
A typical conversation with me will involve me getting really excited over something geeky and then getting briefly angry about the patriarchy and then probably getting distracted by a passing dog.