Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Peabody, MA
- Last Online
- Jul 26
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently)
That's a bit vague. Let's try a list.
Driving, pool, math, spelling, pronouncing names, putting things together without instructions, shooting, running (although I'm a bit out of shape now), board games, giving great advice but never being able to actually use my own.
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (and all related sequels (minus A Salmon of a Doubt)), The Horus Heresy series, Kaspian Lost, Invitation to the Game, Mairelon the Magician, most of Dan Brown's writings, really old books that make me sound sophisticated (just kidding), ...
Pulp Fiction, Lucky Number Slevin, The Mist, Sherlock Holmes, pretty much anything with Jim Carrey in it, The Green Mile, The Color of Money, Hackers, Pool Hall Junkies, SLC Punk, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, ... This is definitely not an exhaustive list.
Being Human, The Walking Dead, Misfits, Doctor Who, Alphas, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Sherlock, Warehouse 13, Firefly ... to name a few.
Green Day, Alice In Chains, Mumford and Sons, Fun, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lacuna Coil, Cake, Evanescence, Foo Fighters, Muse, Lit, Incubus, At the Drive-In, Johnny Cash, Poison, Rage Against the Machine, pretty much any kind of rock ...
Burgers, Pasta, Roast Beef, Seafood, Pizza, Sushi, Italian, Burritos, Subs, Veal, ... most types of meat (sorry vegetarians).
2. My friends.
3. My car.
4. A good boardgame.
5. My computer.
- Do people from other countries use the phrase, "I just need your John Hancock."
- Racism could stop existing if people took things at face value and didn't try to look for the racist undertone.
- If communism is great on paper, does that mean democracy is scissors. And is anarchy rock?
- Why is it that I can never rethink of the interesting thoughts that I've had. I need a notepad to write them down. Or a smartphone. (That last bit should be in a tone that denotes realization that I already have a medium to record my thoughts.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–32
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For short-term dating
You're interested in potentially meeting in person. (My style of conversation is difficult over typing mediums ... also known as my tone drastically changes the way my words are perceived)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.