How many times have you read the SAME profile?
I was born in Brazil, but have lived in the Bay Area since I was a child. So, I consider this home. I try to get back to “my other home” at least once a year. No, I don’t speak Brazilian ;-)
A few fun facts :
• I don’t litter. Ever. I will often pick up after those who do litter.
• The word foodie bugs me. When did eating become a hobby? I thought we ate to sustain ourselves?
• I help elderly folks who have fallen on the street. Seriously I do! I just saved one who had fallen and couldn’t get up last month.
• I am CPR certified. If you choke or have a heart attack and I’m around, you have a strong chance of survival.
• I believe in using my manners all day every day and with everyone. Please, thank you, may I , etc, etc.