Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Kamloops, British Columbia, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 2:35pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I had a rough winter (2012/13) and qualified for a class one driver training/funding program, so I'm driving professionally right now and it's a pretty sweet gig. It's too bad the professional transportation industry get a bad rap because it's a young man's world these days with plenty of opportunities and job security!
Right now I work for 3 weeks at a time in Alberta and come home for 10. It's tough doing long stretches away from home but so far it's been worth it. My current schedule/way of life ultimately reflects what I'm looking for in a partner; I'm hoping to find someone on here who can tolerate their significant other being away for those long stretches of time. The last relationship I was one while doing over-the-road type work ended when my girl cheated on me so... I'm not really the jealous type but I do get anxious now when I'm away from people I'm interested in pursuing relationships with now
It's been an awful long time since I read a good novel since school ate up so much of my time but and I didn't really turn back into a bookworm after graduating, but I am a big fan Michael Crichton, Ben Bova, H.P. Lovecraft. I enjoyed the Harry Potter books, and J.K.'s Casual Vacancy book, as depressing as it was. I'm ashamed to say I have made it through all the Twilight books... and the Fifty Shades series but only because I lost a bet. I swear. Right now I'm motoring through all of Lee Child's 'Jack Reacher' audio books, great while driving truck!
Movie wise I'm always super keen on any sci-fi, thriller or action movie I haven't seen yet. Not a fan of horror just because you can really only re-hash the same ghost story so many times, and throw in sudden loud noises that make the audience jump before you feel like you've seen it all before... then again I do enjoy those 'found footage' films, and who doesn't like an excuse to do the yawn-and-stretch-your-arm routine?
Some would say I have pretty sappy tastes in music. Right now I'm big into The Killers, Stabilo, The Fray, Jack Johnson, Jim Noir, and, Dashboard Confessional, Twin Forks, Damien Rice
Shows? I love Dexter, Breaking Bad, the modern BBC Sherlock Holmes mini series, Frasier, Big Bang Theory, House was good, as is Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead
2. My longboards, also a favorite sport, and a great means of touring the province and transporting yourself around town. I don't ride very much now that I have a vehicle, I miss that
3. My Cameras, I don't take pictures like I used to but I'm becoming quite the talented videographer with the same equipment!
4. My closest friends, many of which I have slowly fallen out of touch with since graduating, but I'm making lots of new ones
5. Google Maps: I spend an unhealthy amount of time in google street view, partly for planning trips for work, and partly for fun
6. My Computer, all of the above would be hard to keep up to date with without my laptop!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.