Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
Kamloops, British Columbia, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 9:15am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I had a rough winter (2012/13) and qualified for a class one driver training/funding program, so I'm driving professionally right now and it's a pretty alright gig. Keeps me away from home for about 5 days at a time, but I usually get my weekends and the odd day during the week, but I guess finding someone who doesn't get separation anxiety from their significant other is an important thing for me
It's been an awful long time since I read a good novel since school ate up so much of my time but and I didn't really turn back into a bookworm after graduating, but I am a big fan Michael Crichton, Ben Bova, H.P. Lovecraft. I enjoyed the Harry Potter books, and J.K.'s Casual Vacancy book, as depressing as it was. I'm ashamed to say I have made it through all the Twilight books... and the Fifty Shades series but only because I lost a bet. I swear. Right now I'm motoring through all of Lee Child's 'Jack Reacher' audio books, great while driving truck!
Movie wise I'm always super keen on any sci-fi, thriller or action movie I haven't seen yet. Not a fan of horror just because you can really only re-hash the same ghost story so many times, and throw in sudden loud noises that make the audience jump before you feel like you've seen it all before... then again I do enjoy those 'found footage' films, and who doesn't like an excuse to do the yawn-and-stretch your arm routine?
Some would say I have pretty sappy tastes in music. Right now I'm big into The Killers, Stabilo, The Fray, Jack Johnson, Jim Noir, and, Dashboard Confessional, Twin Forks, Damien Rice
Shows? I love Dexter, Breaking Bad, the modern BBC Sherlock Holmes mini series, Frasier, Big Bang Theory. BAZINGA!
2. My longboards, also a favorite sport, and a great means of touring the province and transporting yourself around town. I don't ride very much now that I have a vehicle, I miss that
3. My Cameras, I don't take pictures like I used to but I'm becoming quite the talented videographer with the same equipment!
4. My closest friends, many of which I have slowly fallen out of touch with since graduating, but I'm making lots of new ones
5. Google Maps: I spend an unhealthy amount of time in google street view, partly for planning trips for work, and partly for fun
6. My Computer, all of the above would be hard to keep up to date with without my laptop!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.