Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Hanworth, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Sep 15
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Gclown Chertsey, United Kingdom more adventurous
bannj London, United Kingdom more adventurous
TheDefragged London, United Kingdom more pure
mr_ben26 London, United Kingdom more capitalistic
measpes London, United Kingdom more emotional
tom8891 London, United Kingdom more capitalistic
timbakeruk London, United Kingdom more adventurous
PP65468 London, United Kingdom less thrifty
Doctor Who trivia, a lot of it.
Random but useless facts on all sorts of things, but they're rarely any good for pub quizzes.
Saying words in a really Welsh way
Playing along to Pointless, one day I'll apply to the show just to win the trophy, sod the money
Alphabetising things and arranging books and stuff by author or colour. Strangely this neatness does not extend to my work desk which is a mountain of clutter.
Having minor accidents, I can't help it.
Spotting old buildings and places of a certain atmospheric feel and labelling them what I call 'Cthulhu chic'.
- Blade Runner, Brazil, V for Vendetta, 2001 a Space Odyssey, the Dollars films, The Wild Bunch, Kill Bill, Moon, any science fiction B-movie of dubious quality. That's a grim list of films, there are comedies I like too, honest.
- I like some comic books, my favourite heroes are Daredevil and Deadpool, my favourite villain is the seldom seen Stilt-Man.
- TV shows include Doctor Who, Blake's 7, The Prisoner, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica (new), Firefly, LOST, Sherlock, Buffy.
- More comic or funny things such as Red Dwarf, Blackadder, Monty Python, The Thick of It, Have I got News for You, Screenwipe, things that are quirky and unusual.
- I'm not generally big on sport but I have followed Formula 1 since the mid 90s, sometimes I watch World Rally.
- On the Radio I like listening to the News Quiz, The Unbelievable Truth, Just a Minute, and I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue. I once went to see the recording of So Wrong it's Right because I'm a big Charlie Brooker fan.
- Musically I'll listen to all sorts but my overall music knowledge is terrible, I like David Bowie, Muse, Manic Street Preachers, Pink Floyd, T-Rex and an assortment of 70s and 80s things.
- I like Indian, Mexican, Italian foods, usually spicy things. I have a bit of a sweet tooth too and like chocolate from time to time.
my iphone (just like everyone else)
wikipedia/TV tropes/Cracked - the fonts of all knowledge
A newspaper in the morning - I've really got into that
Also, why I can't help quoting films and TV on the answers to my OK Cupid questions, is that too nerdy?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating