- 100% ISTP and a Ravenclaw to the core.
- Enough of a computer nerd that no one understands what I'm talking about, but not enough of one to get hired at a job that uses computers.
- In a [fill-in-the-blank] non-monogamous marriage with Bookowl; this doesn't mean we're on the prowl, just that we aren't "locked in" and can take good things as they come.
- I am a video game design major //so hardcore// that nobody in the entire games industry will talk to me.
- Creating and Exploring are the two driving forces in my life.
- Ice cream is my God(ess) and Illithids are my ally.
I'm mainly on OKC looking for friends, partly because nobody wants anything to do with a married guy, or a married woman, or both, because as we all know there is only one type of marriage and that is between a straight christian man and a straight christian woman, both of whom must copulate exclusively in missionary and must never so much as glance at another human being for the rest of their lives.
I'm not against friendships leading to more, but an emotional connection is of the foremost importance to me. That means no one-night stands! I've actually never been approached for that even when I was desperately single, but you know, just making sure.