Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 3
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Danish (Fluently), Swedish (Fluently), German (Poorly)
- Books: I don't read that much at the moment, but I like a good Marian Keyes book during the summer and sometimes I get stuck in the fantasy/scifi genre (Dragonlance, Star Wars)
- Music: Not that much to tell. I like The Weepies, Agnes Obel, Passenger, Joshua Radin, Adele, P!nk, Bo Kaspers Orkester...
- Movies: At the moment my favorite movies are Life Of Pi, Warm Bodies, Tower Heist, The Adjustment Bureau & The Lone Ranger, but I can also be found curling up to The Lord Of The Rings (extended edition, of course!)
- Tv-shows: I'm a bit of a scifi fan, so I can spend much time watching Star Trek, Doctor Who, Firefly, Fringe, Sherlock, Merlin. I also enjoy sitcoms like HIMYM, Big Bang, Community and Frasier. And I'm a Grey's fan... Yeah, I'm a geek :-)
2. My family
3. My cats
6. Peace of Mind
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 22–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
...you'd like to meet and and see what we have in common :-)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.