Been away awhile, but the circle turns.
Tim - 6'6" , 320lbs , 59yrs old , green eyes. If you remember Grizzly Adams (or his bear) you have some idea of who/what I am.
Trisha - 5'5" , 220lbs , 60yrs young , blue eyes. If you're on her good side she'll be your spring nymph. If you're on her bad side look out for the winter witch. Be careful what you wish for while in her presence.
Located - Central California.
Her - all of her natural/sexual life.
Him - learned to share his sandbox toys at the ripe old age of 40.
Once you place your foot on the circle of life and start the journey the passage of time spent there seems too short. Don't worry another circle will be departing shortly and you're invited to travel along if you wish.
The more you love, the more you can love and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, they could love all of that majority who are decent and just.
(Postscript) May this circle find you and those you love happy, fulfilled, and smiling.
Surprise us (friends).
Quiz I took on another Poly Site:
1) First thing you wash in the shower? - My friend/wifes breasts.
2) What color is your favorite hoodie? - I don't know what that is?
3) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? - Yes and Yes and again Yes.
4) How are you feeling RIGHT now? - In pain but another pill might help?
5) Tell me about the last dream you remember having? - The night air was littered with lightning bugs and you could hear the lacewings in the distance. The moon had just rose above the eastern sky and was golden and huge. I took her hand and whispered softly in her ear....>then I woke up.
6) What are you craving right now? -Time.
7) Who was the last person you talked on IM? - I don't IM.
8) Are you emotional? - Yes.
9) Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? - Lick It.
10) Do you like your hair? Why or why not? - Yes, even though it's gray and falling out.
11) Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes - Robert Heinlein.
12) How many countries have you visited? - On this circle? Only been here in the U.S.A.
13) Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? - No. (enough said)
14) Would you throw potatoes at him? - No (I might consider a shoe but then not do it).
15) Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? - Yes.
16) Have you made a prank phone call? - Not in over 45 years.
17) Who are you going to be with tonight? - Stormsinger.
18) Ever been on a train? - Yes, love trains.
19) What is your best friend doing tomorrow? - She has to work.
20) Ever have cream puffs? - Yes, but don't tell my doctor.
21) Where was your av picture taken? - Avatar picture? That is Roland Deschain you might know who he is then again you might not.
22) Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? - Hate is for those who have no love in their hearts.
23) How often do you talk on the phone? - Hardly ever and I'll never own a Cell Phone, they are evil I tell you. Didn't you read Stephen King's "Cell" ?
24) What was the most recent thing you bought? - A computer printer my Epson bit the dust and I have a Newsletter to get out and Scottish Clan Certificates to print. Talk about things going wrong at the most busy time.
25) What are you wearing? - Blue Jeans and Shirt. It's what I often wear as we aren't allowed to run around in the nude like we really should do.
I am introverted, musical, and imaginative
Writing Love Songs/Poems
Stephen King Dark Tower Series
Thieves World Series
Death Gate Series
The Polyamory Handbook A User's Guide
Anything by Robert Heinlein
(so many books - so little time)
Old 50's Sci-Fi
Rocky Horror Picture Show which fits all the above...
(so many more)
Love in my heart.
Memories of my childrens' smiles.
Stars in the night sky.
Rainbows on a rainy day.
The touch of a friend.
A kiss of a lover.
(is that 7 yet?)
It's okay though, I don't fear death.
Going to a concert.
Attending a Highlands Games Ceilidh.