Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Groton, CT • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 6:57pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm trying to be better in the kitchen, as part of my getting in shape and healthy. The results are promising (I make a pretty good Turkey Chili, if I do say so myself), and I'm looking to continue learning.
The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
Christopher Moore (The Stupidest Angel, Lamb, pretty much any of them), Terry Pratchett, Carl Hiaasen. Any author that can make me laugh, and anything history related. Roman history, American history, anything that can hold my interest for four hundred pages or more. Just finished Free Country by George Mahood. A fun travel story traversing the U.K.
Star Wars, PotC, Old School, Man on Fire, The Professional, Centurion, any of the Aliens films, Strange Days, Serenity, Lock Out, Die Hard, Army of Darkness, any superhero movie, and just about anything starring Will Farrell.
As for TV, currently on the docket is Archer, HIMYM, Franklin & Bash, Once Upon A Time, Under the Dome, and the Newsroom.
Music for me is definitely Bad Religion. Also Lacuna Coil, Rammstein, Faith No More, Guns N Roses, Green Day, Jay Z, James Brown, Tina Turner, Ellie Goulding, 80's hair bands, punk, metal, classical, you name it. I'll give just about anything a listen to once. My ipod could belong to a person with MPD. Currently really getting back into the Cure. Must be some kind of 80's bug that's going around. It's okay though, because they rock.
2. My Debit card - somewhere in time I stopped carrying cash, and now the world waits to punish me for that decision with a Revolution-like global blackout.
3. 50 cent piece - for random 50/50 decisions. You'd be surprised how much easier this can make life.
4. Something to read - it used to be a book, but my Kindle Fire has rendered my library almost obsolete.
5. bottle opener - another habit picked up from being around bartenders all the time.
6. glasses - Can't see much without them, which might not be bad, but certainly isn't helpful.
Admittedly that's just stuff I carry with me on any given day. But still, in all, damn useful things to have around.
And then there's zombies, robots, and why no one has ever made a perfume that smells like bacon? I mean, that's this generations Spanish Fly right there!
Every so often I can finagle a night off to catch a movie, go back to NY to visit friends and family, or catch up on shows on Netflix.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.