Find better matches with our advanced
30 • F • Melbourne, Australia
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Aug 20
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly vegetarian
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Okay), French (Poorly), Latin (Okay), Other (Okay)
- The ability to cook for myself at least every so often. Also, decent fresh (vegetarian!) food when I can't.
- On which note, cheese. Cheese is seriously amazing. Would prefer to keep my cheesemaking apparatus too.
- I can live without my dogs - I am having to at the moment - but I'd really rather not. As soon as I have my own place again, they'll be back in with me.
- I think this question is hyperbolic. There are very few things that I really couldn't live without. Work, I suppose - I go crazy very quickly if I don't have something that I HAVE to do, rather than just projects that I'm choosing to work on.
- I'd rather have my crocheting too, and my music library (whether on ipod or computer) and my movie/tv show collection, but I'm hardly going to expire tomorrow without them.
Really. That's it. I'm usually fairly wary about progressing past that - if it happens, it happens, and that'd be great, but if I get the sense that you're pushing too hard in that direction I'll be likely to close down. And if you actively try to persuade me into something I don't want to do, I'm afraid you're a dick and that's that (but I sincerely hope you already knew that!).
So, basically, I'd rather approach it as looking for a friend, in the first instance. Anything else is a bonus.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.