Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


31 Singapore, Singapore Man


Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 22–31
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating

My details

Last online
Yesterday – 8:33pm
5′ 8″ (1.72m)
Body Type
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
English, Chinese
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
This is hard cos I'm really bad in selling myself..

I told my friends that I'm a nice guy - they laugh...
I told my friends that I'm a gentle, soft-spoken guy - they show me he middle finger...
I told my friends that I'm a nasty, loud asshole - they told me I finally understood myself... FML

Singaporean, like beaches, travelling, listening to music, singing ktv and watching movies. Enjoy working out especially running, football, basketball, I like to do long distance running. Trying to join as many marathon runs as possible whenever I have the time to do it.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Being unique and random - (self-proclaim)
Creating fun and laughter in a group outing because I can't stand people who kept using their phone to surf the net ect while in a gathering.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Listening to others sharing their stuffs
Maybe making people laugh
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Not sure... I only have dimple on my left cheek?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Who movie my cheese, enrichment books

Show: Tvb and US dramas, documentaries, reality shows like survivor, amazing race (wish to be in these shows competing those challenges), historical show. Not into korean dramas, the only korean show that I watch is Running man.

Movies: No special preference, able to watch anything so long as it's nice to watch

Music: Anything that sounds nice, which genre of music I listen to depends ony mood and what I'm doing at the moment. But mostly are those sentimental songs. Fast pace songs if I'm running to help keep the momentum.

Food: Actually anythings good for me other then those cheap seafood where you can really taste that they are not fresh at all. Prefer street food if possible, every counties that I visited, street food is a must. Even in Singapore, I enjoy eating those local food stall at those coffee shop by the road side. Jap will be my prefer choice other than local food.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Other than my family, friends ect cos they r not things... Smartphone, passport, laughter, glasses/contact lens, music, money
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My next travel destination. Someone to visit Santorini with me.
I wanna live my childhood life again, a period where everything is simple, everyday just go out to have fun and laughter.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
70% chance in the gym at Nex, 20% chances out with friends, 10% chances working OT!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are looking for a running, chill out, movies, travelling buddy, someone to do some adventurous stuffs like bungee jump down Macau tower or skydiving with you.


If you're a fellow Manchester United fan and wanna talk about Man Utd!!