I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do. If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway.
Travel, surprises, music, dancing, sports, books, last minute plans, open mind, photography, museum, craziness, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, simplicity, respect, flip flops (yes, the sandals), down to earth (however fantasy is also very important), people, casual, word, work, sense of humor about yourself and everyday things in life.
And yet another short list of things that I’m not really fond of:
- Cilantro ( I can’t tell why I put this one first. Weird smell and taste. From what I hear it's either you love it or hate it)
- Self-centered people (but, hey… Have you already heard anybody saying “yes, yes, I am definitely self-centered.” So this one doesn’t really count!!)
- TV drama shows ( I don't get why people love drama lol )
- Superficial people (but same problem as #2…)
- Cheap people ( big difference from froogle to cheap )
In addition, if you happen to pronounce the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I respect that”
And last (I promise), if you think that beaches are the most simple but yet relaxing places in the world, I think you should tell our parents to get ready for the wedding!
If you sent me a message and I didn't respond please don't take it personal. I did not see us as a good match. There is a person for everyone out there. Happy fishing :)