Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Fun (or at least sort of relevant) facts:
I'd love to be an Ernest Hemingway alcoholic, but I don't know if
if I have that kind of commitment.
I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
Yes, I eat pieces of shit for breakfast.
I have deep, serious thoughts, but I try to ignore them because
where's the fun in that.
I'm terrible at self-summaries.
I think that life-plans are overrated.
I would love to be a writer some day, but I'm not sure I have the
talent or the luck to make that happen.
I usually don't start this many sentences with "I".
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Being a starving artist, minus the starving.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
being narcissistic, spelling "narcissistic", writing profiles,
giving music recommendations, making parenthetical asides (but only
when necessary), being a sarcastic asshole.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I'm standing right behind them
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
1. Man With a Movie Camera
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind/ Her
4. Goodfellas/Mean Streets
5. The Royal Tenanbaums
6. The Graduate
7. Fargo/No Country for Old Men/ A Serious Man
8. Muholland Drive
1. Doolittle - Pixies
2. OK Computer - Radiohead
3. Loveless - My Bloody Valentine/ In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -
Neutral Milk Hotel
4. Illimatic - Nas
5. The Moon and Antartica - Modest Mouse/ Funeral - Arcade
6. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Wilco/ Aegtis Byrjun - Sigur Ros
7. White Blood Cells - The White Stripes
8. Stankonia - Outkast
9. Kill the Moonlight - Spoon
10. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West/ Is This It? -
1. The Sound and the Fury - William Faulkner
2. Infinite Jest - David Foster Wallace
3. Herzog - Saul Bellow/ Lolita - Nabakov
4. Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
5. A Visit From The Goon Squad - Jennifer Egan
6. Gravity's Rainbow- Thomas Pynchon
7. Tender Is the Night - F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. 10th of December - George Saunders
9. Breakfast of Champions - Kurt Vonnegut
10.A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius - David Eggers
1. Mad Men
2. Arrested Development
4. Breaking Bad
6. Twin Peaks
7. Every Joss Whedon Show
8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
9. Orange is the New Black
10. 30 Rock/Peep Show/ The Office (Both UK and US)
1. Warm Woolen Mittens/Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
2. The Blood of the Living
4. Thimbles (not real ones, but like the Monopoly piece)
6. Your Mom. OHHHHH SNAP!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why don't you ever see a baby pigeon?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
telling someone that there's "no such thing as a typical Friday
night for me, man!"
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I watched the soap opera Days of Our Lives religiously when I was
in eighth grade. I told myself it was just for the sexy stuff, but
I found myself more and more invested in how that tiny town of
Salem would weather yet another serial killer.
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you feel like it. Who the fuck am I to say who gets to send me a
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.