Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Austin, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 6:24pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently)
Movies: Ingmar Bergman, Akira Kurosawa, Sergio Leone, David Fincher, Darren Aronofsky, Paul Thomas Anderson, Christopher Nolan, Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock, Coen Brothers, and much much much much more!
Shows: NOVA, Ken Burn's documentary series, basically anything documentary or PBS, TED Talks, most of the critically acclaimed shows on AMC, FX, HBO, etc, Simpsons (pre 2000), Futurama, South Park, Louie, Portlandia, House of Cards, and other stuff
Music: Just to give a taste, here's some of my favorite shows since moving to Austin: Ariel Pink, Tame Impala, Run the Jewels, Mammoth Grinder, Wilco, NMH, tUnE-yArDs, St. Vincent, John Wesley Coleman, Grimes, Ty Seagall, Swans, Communion, Ex-cult, and most anything playing at Hotel Vegas, Hole in the Wall, Sahara Lounge, Elephant Room, and Carousel Lounge.
Food: Noble Sandwich, Via 313, Salty Sow, Blue Dahlia Bistro, Luke's Inside Out, Easy Tiger, Franklin BBQ, Patrizi's, Turf N' Surf, Torchy's/Tacodeli, and of course, much much more.
2) My Laptop
3) Power Tools
4) A Chef's Knife
5) Live Music - This is the window into my soul.
6) Good Whiskey- This is more a hole in the wall of my soul. Sure it wasn't planned in the original design; but now that it's there, it really adds an aesthetic!
The ethical implications of time travel;
The next restaurant/food truck/bar I want to try out;
Free will versus determinism - more specifically, if free will doesn't exist, will we ever find an algorithm for predicting anything and everything which happens in this world?
What type of tree/bird/cloud/architecture of that building is that? I guess in this day and age, I don't spend too much time thinking about that. I'm then on my phone looking it up.
I also sometimes think I was meant to become a Viking Warrior. If that's the case, the Gods are cruel for having me born 1200 years too late.
- You want to spend an evening playing with me and my new telescope (all my friends got super excited when I told them about it... but they did think I was saying "Nutella Scope." What they thought that was, is still beyond me....)
- You would want to go for a run through the Greenbelt. ALSO, you won't get annoyed if I suddenly want to stop and identify a tree I've never seen before.
- You would like to get on a bike and bar hop around town with me.
- You prefer a gentleman; but with abrupt bursts of immaturity. These could include cheesy jokes, sexual innuendos, and extreme sarcasm.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.