Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Austin, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:36pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently)
Movies: Bergman, Kurosawa, Leone, Fincher, Kubrick, Hitchcock, Coen Brothers. Don't let these choices make you think I'm not excited for Taken 3 though!
Shows: PBS, TED Talks, most of the renowned shows on AMC, Netflix, and HBO, ESPN, and I think Key & Peele is the funniest show on television right now.
Music: This could go on and on. Favorite live venues are: Hotel Vegas, Hole in the Wall, Sahara Lounge, Broken Spoke, Elephant Room, and Carousel Lounge.
Food: I'm pretty much a health freak... except when I'm eating out; then anything is fair game. Some of my favorites include: Noble Sandwich, Via 313, Salty Sow, Blue Dahlia Bistro, Contigo, Franklin BBQ, Parkside, Patrizi's, Turf N' Surf, Torchy's, Tacodeli
2) My Laptop
3) Power Tools
4) A Chef's Knife
5) Live Music - This is the window into my soul.
6) Good Whiskey- This is more a hole in the wall of my soul. Sure it wasn't planned in the original design; but now that it's there, it really adds an aesthetic!
I also sometimes think I was meant to become a Viking Warrior. If that's the case, the Gods are cruel for having me born 1200 years too late.
- You would want to go for a run through the Greenbelt. ALSO, you won't get annoyed if I suddenly want to stop and identify a tree I've never seen before.
- You would like to get on a bike and bar/museum/park hop around town with me.
- You prefer a gentleman; but with abrupt bursts of immaturity. These could include cheesy jokes, sexual innuendos, and extreme sarcasm.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.