Time for a short list because that's what I'm good at, and we all know our attention spans are too short to read my autobiography.
- FWIW, I'm a stereotypical Pisces. Talk about altruism.
- I'm a homeowner. I live with my corgi, Sophie.
- I'm a real life race car driver. I drive an old Porsche. Feel free to ask about it if you want to hear me talk for hours. I love it. Here's a video.
- I love me some music. Listening to it. Playing it. Figuring out the story behind the song or album really interests me. Asking me about my favorite album is a dangerous question.
- I may be a metal head, but I like more intelligent metal. My favorite bands often write about topics like self discovery, introspection, spirituality, or tell a story with their music rather than screaming about satan and fucking corpses.
- I know how to fix stuff. Except for my door bell. Can't figure that shit out...
- My nose is asymmetrical. I ran into a wall as a child.