Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Ottawa, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–100
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Feb 12
- Asian, Pacific Islander, Other
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body type
- Full figured
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Other, and very serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Open relationship
- Strictly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Latin (Poorly), Tagalog (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
(Updated November 2013)
1) I'm genderqueer, transgender, and multi-gendered. That means you won't be freaked out that I resist the gender binary, fuck around with gender norms and am doing hormone therapy to further become my true self.
2) I'm an activist focused on anti-oppression and decolonization. I work for social justice, I volunteer for various collectives and agencies, and I participate in direct action campaigns and discussion groups-- this is my life, and expect to be gently called on your privilege (white, ableist, patriarchal, cissexist, heteronormative, colonial, etc.) if you interact with me.
3) I'm an animist/mystic/spiritworker. I've a background in chaos magick and my ancestral traditions as well as Northern Tradition Paganism. I honour my ancestors and local spirits. I cultivate a relationship with my environment. I employ psychological techniques that look like magick and magick that looks like psychology. I am an epistemological anarchist, psychonaut, and believer.
4) I'm a performer/speaker/presenter. Because of this, locally, I do a lot of events where I'm talking a lot.
5) I'm a survivor and relict. I need support from a network of folks I consider my family as well as those who are specifically there to support and counsel me as I continue my recovery from trauma and abuse. Also, I still grieve for my deceased partner, Bwanageek. Though we never married, we were together for 3 years and co-habitated. I have very specific concepts about boundaries, nonviolent and radical communication, triggers, and support that need to be understood and respected above all things.
6) I'm neuroatypical/multiple. This is fairly private, so I can explain it to you if you're interested. Generally, I've got apparently high emotional and mental intelligence with differentiated and adaptive personality mechanisms partially instigated by trauma.
7) I'm currently seeing 3 people in loving, fulfilling, sexy, longterm relationships where they consider me family and I consider them family. Generally, check out this blog article for the principles of what that would involve. http://bookishboi.tumblr.com/post/26099278113/i-dont-give-a-fuck-about-how-you-fuck-or-your-hot
8) I'm kinky. This is the kind of thing you'll have to ask about if you want details. Or you can probably find me on FetLife.
Shit I'm Working On That Might Eventually Irritate You
- My able-bodied privilege and colonial privilege as a settler on Turtle Island, specifically "Canada"
- Trying to get back into frequent and steady physical fitness
- Gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia
- A balance between working too much and hiding from the world
- I am horny. Like, a lot. And kinky horny, i.e. vanilla sex won't cut it
- I sometimes have time management issues, where I double-book, overcommit, show up late, or forget about a meeting
- I text really slowly and prefer talking on the phone or face-to-face
- I'm a bit of a rescuer and have to work on not trying to fix your problems or offer advice or take responsibility for your shit
- I'm a talker, to the point where folks may consider it TMI, overshare, or indiscreet (though I still do my utmost to protect folks' privacy, it's good to assume that if you don't tell me who is allowed to know this information in blunt terms, I will talk about it)
- I am unpredictably unpredictable, chaotic, and messy (literally and figuratively)
a) I'm a die-hard-core bookworm. I'll just say genres:
anti-oppression, Epic fantasy,
sci-fi, magic realism,
fantasy, horror, romantic horror, theater of the
absurd, theater of cruelty,
scriptures, literary criticism, philosophical
texts, comedic fantasy, and poetry of all
b) Films: Cloud Atlas, Stranger Than Fiction, Donnie Darko, I *Heart* Huckabees, Session Nine, Nightmare Before Christmas, Hedwig & The Angry Inch... bah, there are too many to go into. My favorite are experimental, mindfuckers, horror, certain types of comedy, and philosophy.
d) Eclectic, varied, ever-changing taste, of course. Genres: triphop, emo, punk, screamo, metal, intelligent hiphop, IDM, electronica, breakbeat, drum&bass, trance, alternative, industrial, experimental, folk rock, art rock, classical, ska, britpop, darkwave, grunge, j-rock/pop.
e) Mangos, avocados, bubble sherbet, salt and pepper tofu, fettucine alfredo, faux rotisserie chicken, anything ube-flavoured, creamy sauces, spicy food, chocolate, cheese, polvoron, etc.
1) my physical capabilities
2) my mental faculties
3) my ability to create
4) knowledge, wisdom, learning
5) music that touches me, and the ability to appreciate
6) connection to the world, people, and Spirit
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.