So, I'm getting quite a few messages from people who obviously didn't read my profile, or simply don't care. One of which went absolutely psychotic on me for pointing out we have nothing in common. So I'm going to highlight some important things right here.
1. I'm not here hunting for sex. Don't ask me for sex. You won't get sex.
2.If you have a problem with gay people getting married, fuck right the hell off.
3. "Pro-lifers" or advocates for forced pregnancy need not apply.
4. People who think flag burning is worse than book burning, and should be illegal...get the hell of my lawn.
5. People who think women have an obligation to shave. Obligation? You're obligated to piss off.
6. "No" actually does mean "no."
Phew. Alright. Hi!
I'm an artist from Toronto. I'm a night person, who generally likes to keep a low profile; so putting myself out there on a site like this is a bit daunting. I'm giving myself a push and trying it out anyway.