Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Highlander3754

34 M Fresno, CA

My Details

Last Online
Jul 7, 2013
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Body Type
Diet
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity, and very serious about it
Sign
Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Working on two-year college
Job
Banking / Finance
Income
$30,000–$40,000
Relationship Status
Married
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am a rather laid-back Christian guy that enjoys going to Renaissance Faires and wearing kilts. I also practiced and taught martial arts, mainly tae kwon do for 6 years and played soccer for 10 years. I'm not into watching sports or the club scene, although recently one of my friends has turned me onto Boston punk like Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly.

I collect swords and other medieval weapons, and would like to practice or teach some martial arts again some day. Definitely to my (future) kids and my niece when she gets older.

And here's where I put some interests to be expanded upon later: fantasy, archery,

I am Christian, wearing a kilt, and very happily married
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I work, go to church, renaissance faires, hang out with friends, all the typical stuff.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Teaching what I know; martial arts, for example. I'm not that great at tae kwon do, but I can teach it very well.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My smile and my kilt. I get a lot of laughs, and some whistles.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Ender's Game; Stranger in a Strange Land; anything by David Eddings, Raymond E. Feist, or R.A. Salvatore

Movies: Conan, Willow, King Arthur, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Kill Bill Vol. I & II

Music: Belles of Bedlam, Poxy Boggards, anything with bagpipes, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly

Food: Chinese is at the top of the list and pasta is a close second, but I pretty much like anything. For fast food, it's Panda Express or Subway. Mmmm, orange chicken...
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
God, my wife, my family, my friends, kilts, my sword collection...

... and someday my children!!!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Esoteric stuff, contemplating whatever pops into my head. Apparently I get a blank stare on my face when some random thought comes into my head and my mind tries to track it down.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Usually just kicking back at home with my wife; that's a good 95% of the time. For the other 5%, on my way to my parents' house for a visit or hanging out at a friend's house. Maybe seeing a movie, or just wandering around aimlessly.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Until I joined this site and got lucky finding the most amazing woman, I had never had a date or even kissed a girl. This is one of many dating sites I had tried, looking for a girl to spend the rest of my life with. I finally got fed up and closed them all down because none of them worked, except this one, which I forgot because I wasn't having to pay for it every month.

I am now very happily married and planning a family soon.

There, it's all out in the open, now isn't it?
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 23–38
  • Near me
  • For new friends
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You want advice, you know me, you don't know, you just feel like it, etc.