- Playing the tuba
- Committing to memory (almost) anything irrelevant, useless, or just utterly random
- Regurgitating from memory (almost) anything irrelevant, useless, or just utterly random
- Forgetting anything relevant
- What was this about again?
Not Classical - The Doors, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queens of the Stone Age, The Raconteurs, Rush, Simon & Garfunkel, Slayer
Classical - Mostly late Romantic (Mahler, Richard Strauss, Tchaikovsky, Wagner, some Brahms) and 20th century (Prokofiev, Schoenberg; Shostakovich, Sibelius, some Stravinsky, and a bit of the crazy post-war stuff like Penderecki and Takemitsu)
1984, James Clavell's Asian Saga (Shogun, Tai-Pan, Gai-Jin, King Rat, Noble House and Whirlwind), Dune, Ender's Game, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Millennium Trilogy, The Looking Glass War, War and Peace
Also, lots and lots of non-fiction.
2001: A Space Odyssey, All things Monty Python except for "And Now For Something Completely Different", Amadeus, Apocalypse Now, A Beautiful Mind, The Matrix (just the first one), Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Team America: World Police, Zoolander
3. Monty Python
6. Having fewer than six items on this list
7. Contradicting myself