I'm originally from Maryland, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going back. I find find things easier to read in list format, so uh, here's me:
1. I try not to take myself too seriously
2. Music is one of the most important parts of my life. I go to at least two shows a month, so it would definitely be cool to meet somebody with similar tastes in music. I also love to write and I have a (rarely updated) music blog. True fact: in fourth grade, I wrote the kids column in my local newspaper and wrote almost entirely about whatever I was listening to at the time.
3. Traveling is an addiction and road trips are key. My #1 goal in life is to see the world. If you can hop in the car with me and take a random road trip to the middle of nowhere, you're cool in my book.
4. I'm a huge football/baseball fan (Go Ravens & Orioles!) I'm not an incredible athlete by any means, but I White Water Raft and like to play pick up games when I can.
5. I've won some kind of Best Laugh award on three separate occasions in my life