1. I try not to take myself too seriously
2. Music is incredibly important. I go to at least two shows a month, so it would definitely be cool to meet somebody with similar tastes in music. I also love to write and I have a (rarely updated) music blog. True fact: in fourth grade, I wrote the kids column in my local newspaper and wrote almost entirely about whatever I was listening to at the time (Oasis and Radiohead.)
3. Traveling is an addiction and road trips are key. My #1 goal in life is to see the world. If you can hop in the car with me and take a random road trip to the middle of nowhere, you're cool in my book.
4. I'm a huge football/baseball fan (Go Ravens & O's!) I love playing tennis too and go white water rafting every summer.
5. I've won some kind of Best Laugh award on three separate occasions in my life
6. ENFJ, if you're into that sort of thing.