1) I'm a certified lunatic.
2) I like intellectual as well as physical pursuits, my humour runs the course from high-brow to low-brow and mono-brow.
3) I'm a Dom, in the sense that I'm seeking a relationship with power exchange.
If you're only vaguely familiar with BDSM, you might only know about the more famous parts like being tied up, or having one person give commands and have the other obey.
While those examples do occur, they come with more important mental portions - letting go of the world by letting go of your control over yourself in the case of being tied up, or practicing and rehearsing giving your complete attention to one another in the case of commands.
These mental portions are what I'm after. I will create them in whomever I end up in a relationship with. Be released from the world, be totally free. Let go of the whole world aside from your partner, let your focus on them override all social conditioning and see one another as who you really are. That's what BDSM offers to me, and that is what I am offering to you.
4) I'm a giant, giant nerd.
5) I'm a remarkably well-rounded person. I love people, so I can speak body language almost as well as I speak english.
6) I often try to make myself sound like a simpleton. That's because simple, awesome things are often overlooked for ideas that are a bit 'meh' but make you look clever to other people. It's also because enjoying the simple things helps ground me. :D
7) The ability to focus, to learn to focus better, to understand something on many levels emotional and intellectual is central to me. To me, most people seem so… one or the other.
8) You've been reading for quite a while now. I only just noticed that.
9) Just like the username… Hooray For People! I love them. :) A lot.