• I value honesty and communication.
• Used books with inscriptions to/from previous owners are wonderful.
• I can be loyal to a fault.
• Climbing trees, park swings and abandoned buildings are all worth exploring.
• I prefer thoughtful and deep conversation to small talk.
• It is a sad day when my dark chocolate stash runs dry.
• I love storms.
• There is something so comforting about a good grilled cheese sandwich.
• Kitty purrs are healing.
• Art Deco (and older) Radio's are so lovely.
• Sporks are awesome.
• A trip on the ferry out to the peninsula always improves a day.
I'm very driven and spend a lot of my time painting and building my creative business.
When not painting or at work I'm out with friends or out nature (let's hope both!)
I am looking for someone to build a interdependent relationship and family with. Where we support our personal work and space and each others, as well as our community and earth.
Howl's Moving Castle, Kundun, Dr. No, Moneyball, Pride & Prejudice, LoTR, Orlando, Funny Face, Indiana Jones, The Ledgend of Billiejean, Amelie, Hugo, Girls just wanna have fun (soft spot for dance movies and period pieces)
Food: I like the basics... cheese, bread, fruits, veggies (as long as they are not slimy [aka eggplant]), cookies. Thai, Italian, healthy, organic...