Experience, life, relationship... taught me a lot, and I finally got clue about how my better half would be like.
The person I'm describing below doesn't exist, but if you find a bit of yourself there, we might get along ;)
My perfect "match" is a girl, she pretty but not perfect.
If she is good looking, she is definitely modest.
She is quite talkative, outgoing.
She is not over self confident, or at least she is experienced enough to know the value of things.
She is quite independent, she has her own interest.
She traveled, lived abroad, has experienced other cultures.
She is not too lazy, she love to learn and understand.
She is not spoiled, she can be cute but mature.
She speaks English, or French, or Chinese.
She need me as I need her.
She has a good heart, and is willing to live in a better world.
- Chinese lessons books
- History books
- Comics 本杰明-记得/Black Moon Chronicles/Légendes des Contrées Oubliées
- Flowers for Algernon/The Mysterious Island/Candide/A song of ice and fire
- Fight club, Shrek, Matrix, Into the wild, Little miss sunshine...
- Rock/Electonic/Rap... music is so important
- Almost everything
A swimming pool
Short + t-shirt + sleepers
How lucky I am
- A simple guy, a life partner, and a friend
- Someone caring, who will support you
- A person willing to built something with you
I'm not perfect, I can be shy, sometime I feel lost. I'm quite independent and I like to have some time on my own. I'm definitely really happy with my life, but I miss someone who I can built something with. I do believe that two people are stronger, and we can have a sweet and easy life together.
But also if you want to exchange language! I want to improve my Chinese (and Taiwanese), and I'm ready to teach French (I taught for a while in Paris). I love to sit at a coffee, and practice languages! :D
I'd love to get to know more ppl in Taiwan as well, your messages are always welcome!