My friends would say (I hope) that I'm intelligent, funny and "a good guy". I like to have a laugh and am usually the first one to come out with a witty/funny comment that makes everyone laugh. I have good morals and would call myself a gentleman - I believe in holding a door open for a woman, good hygiene and manners. That does NOT mean I believe a woman's place is in the kitchen.
I work hard at my job and I enjoy doing it, even if it is very geeky and sometimes very stressful. It may not be well paid but i'd rather do a job that keeps me interested instead of being paid a lot to be bored.
I like travelling and have been to many wonderful countries around the world and I would like to go to New Zealand at some point. I've been to the States a few times, including a 3 week holiday in an RV up and back down the West Coast. I prefer going somewhere hot on holiday as I get enough of the cold weather in England!
If you're still reading this and haven't been tempted to close the page and move onto the next bloke, you're probably wondering "Ok then, why is he still single?"
There's several reasons:
1. Mainly that I'm probably too picky or just not confident that an attractive woman would be attracted to me "for being me". I unfortunately had a long-term job that destroyed my self confidence and have had trouble getting back my "mojo" ever since.
2. I really don't find the current trend of pulling "the duck face" in every photo attractive. Seriously, it looks ridiculous, stop doing it.
3. The other current obsession of having to update Facebook or twitter every 5 seconds. These combined with having to write everything in text speak.
4. I'll admit I'm absolutely rubbish at "reading the signs" - flicking the hair, crossing legs and all that stuff, I really don't notice the so called obvious signs that a woman is interested.
5. I'm not interested in a one night stand or a f*ck-buddy.