Find better matches with our advanced
28 • M • Saint Louis, MO
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 6:36am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- High school
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
I love to just sit down and watch 1-6 Season shows all in 1 sitting, when I can.
Game of Thrones
Music. Everything about.. Some artists specifically bother me.
TV. Mostly witty crime shows, mysteries, Sci-Fi and Fantasy
In no particular order.
Once Upon a Time
Big bang Theory
Anime, I like anime a lot. It's been a while since I really sat down and watched it though.
In no particular order.
Movies, I have a list below.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
How to Train Your Dragon
My Designing Skills
The world I designed
My computer, for network purposes
Crime = Time, Time = Money, Money = Power, Power = Success, Success = Hapiness, Hapiness = Long Life. So that means, by the transitive property. Crime = Long Life.
- Are you smart?
- Do you like a lot of nerdy things?
- If you find me interesting!
You should not message me if.
-You think that wearing pants half way down your self, is awesome.
- You talk in text speak a lot, write your damn words out, I do.
-You commonly use the phrases Swag and Yolo in serious talks, with no intention to satire them.
-You took a serious pictur with duck lips... Shit looks stupid.
-You speak English, not this ganster stuff that comes out of people's mouths.
-You don't think every time some one questions you that you are being oppressed.
-You are a guy, (idk I am on this site for dating, not friends... And I am surely not gay.)
- You are super religious, racist, or anything. It will not be tolerated, I have chosen my faith, and I choose to treat people with respect.
- You are completely unreasonable. If you say something and choose to argue a point in an unreasonable manner I wil just say "you're being unreasonable." And will no longer discuss the subject.
.(it was easier to say what I didn't want then what I did)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.