Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 9
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Afrikaans (Okay)
Also, I can talk as fast as Six on Blossom. (Child of the 80s, obvs.)
My music tastes are eclectic, although I only like country songs when they're the title sequence for the television show Justified. The Weeknd, Florence + the Machine, M83, Gorillaz, bt, Kanye, Eminem, Bon Iver, Sunny Day Real Estate. Also apparently I like dubstep now?
Books: I work with them all day long, and can read three or four at once. Right now I'm reading David Foster Wallace, Haruki Murakami and China Mieville, with some Crichton posthumous suspense thrown in for levity. Absolute favorites: The Thorn Birds, Diana Gabaldon, Micheal Cunningham, Gordon Merrick, Christopher Hitchens and Douglas Adams. I read Fifty Shades of Grey's 1500 pages in three days, but I'm not willing to admit that to anyone who knows me. :)
The blanket my mother made when I was born
New York City
Sleeping in on the weekends
Exotically flavored chapstick
The ability to go out running whenever I want
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 24–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. Are secretly Ryan Gosling and want to save me from an oncoming car.
3. Have never dressed up as a member of Insane Clown Posse in your entire life.
4. Or you know, you want to go see a movie or something.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.