Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 • M • Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:39pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
- Lived in five different cities, four of them in Canada
- Written a book with a porn star who was famous in the 90s
- Written some other books that are barely worth mentioning
- Started and shut down numerous businesses
- Travelled to ten different countries
- Biked down the slope of a volcano in Hawaii
- Hypnotized people in front of large audiences for their entertainment and amusement
- Pitched my business on Dragons' Den, and received verbal abuse in return (what did I expect...)
- Had hamsters, budgies, a cockatiel, a dog, various species of fish, a turtle, a rabbit and cats
- Travelled to the edge of insanity and back
Currently I run a hypnotherapy clinic that has the mission of taking the mysticism out of the profession. I manage a team, train new hypnotists, and work directly with a few clients.
When I'm not working, I enjoy working out, dining at Toronto's fine restaurants, learning to play guitar, playing with my cats and wandering the streets at night.
Movies: Fight Club, The Matrix, Pan's Labyrinth, Dark City, Requiem for a Dream, Glengarry Glen Ross, Battle Royale, Brazil, Pulp Fiction, Shaun of the Dead, A Beautiful Mind, American History X, Memento, Quills, Secretary.
Television: I don't have cable, so most of the television I watch is on Netflix. I like Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Firefly, Twin Peaks, Arrested Development, Futurama, The Kids in the Hall and Dragons' Den.
Music: Tom Waits, The Magnetic Fields, Dan Bern, Jason Webley, The Dresden Dolls, The Flaming Lips, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Momus, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nick Cave, Pink Floyd, The Weakerthans, The Velvet Underground, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Cat Stevens, and a little bit of the old Ludwig Van.
Food: I love all of it!
Sometimes, I listen to Lady Gaga when nobody's watching.
People who have seen me naked don't usually pick my voice to compliment.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
You want to check out the new aquarium!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.