For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Yesterday – 8:10pm
5′ 6″ (1.68m)
Graduated from university
Doesn’t have kids
Likes dogs and likes cats
English (Fluently), Portuguese (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Hey there. I'm Nicole. My friends call me Nikki or Coco.
Let's see, I never know how to start these things.
- I like making lists
- I looove football. Pro and college (Clemson, Auburn). I'm a jets
fan primarily but I just love the sport and I'll watch no matter
who is playing.
- I love all things Disney. I go to Disney World with my family
every year. It's a pretty big deal.
- Not a fan of nature.
- I love to cook and bake.
- I like disc golf. I want to start a local all girl league called
chicks with discs
- I'm very girly. I love all things preppy, southern and
monogrammed... And pink.
- I like going to antique shops and looking for tea cups.
- I'd like to go to France, Greece and Ireland... England too...
Ooooh! Bali. Everywhere. I'd like to find someone to travel with.
- Current (non-career) life goals: Attend Kentucky derby, own a
summer home in Nantucket, improve my tennis game (it's
embarrassing), learn French and Latin, go an entire week without
saying anything negative (my self-deprecating and sarcastic humor
make that a bit tricky)
- I'm a pretty boring, low key person and I'm totally ok with that.
What I’m doing with my life
Pretty much just killin' it. 😎
I just got a new job! Project controls specialist (not using my
chemistry degree at all). I'm not a work-aholic but I do love
working. I love being the best, and not to brag but, I'm pretty
awesome at my job. 😏
Saving up to buy myself a house for my 30th birthday. Or maybe a
trip to The French Riviera.
I’m really good at
Making things look pretty.
Baking and cooking.
The first things people usually notice about me
Lord only knows... Some people comment on how "girlie" I am. I wear
a lot of dresses.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Music: Country, alternative "high school music", oldies (like Etta
James, Jimmy Durante, Jo Stafford), some other stuff... Depends on
Books: The Bible. Harry Potter. Gatsby. Most cook books. I listen
to audiobooks while I drive so I go through about 1 book per
Movies: Superhero movies. Home Alone. Back to the Future. TMNT (the
original 3, (Tarzan boy is my jam (I'm kidding (ok, I'm not
kidding))) Disney movies. Shag (My absolute favorite). Steel
Magnolias. Most baseball and football movies. Mean Girls. The
TV: Game of Thrones, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor
Who, Gotham, Nashville, Master Chef junior, Baby Daddy, anything on
Animal Planet or HGTV, and Jeopardy.
The six things I could never do without
1. Hot sauce
2. My iPhone
3. My car. (Her name is Magnolia 😍. Yes I named my car. )
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My thoughts are always very random and when I tell stories they
tend to follow a squiggly, circuitous path.
Current thoughts include:
1. I wonder if I could make sweet chili sauce work in a
2. Why are children always so sticky? Ick.
3. Is butter a carb?
4. Did I blow out that candle?
5. Is karma really real? Really?
6. Can you grow a lemon tree indoors?
7. I wonder if my friends are tired of me posting pictures of my
puppy on Facebook....nahhh.
8. I really wish the OKCupid app had spellchavk?
9. Am I out of wine/champagne? I should pick up a bottle just in
10. Why does every guy mention sushi in his profile?!
11. Why are cargo shorts still in production? Whoever is making
them, please stop.
On a typical Friday night I am
Watching whatever I DVRed during the week. If it's been an
especially hard week there will probably be wine and/or pizza
Saturdays on the other hand... Saturdays are for polo matches,
horse races, wine tastings, garden parties and shopping in
Princeton. Possibly sailing in the near future.
You should message me if
You're nice, respectful, funny and polite.
Bonus points for bow ties! Negative points for cargo shorts.