Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Let's see, I never know how to start these things.
- I like making lists
- I looove football. Pro and college (Clemson, Auburn). I'm a jets
fan primarily but I just love the sport and I'll watch no matter
who is playing.
- I love all things Disney. I go to Disney World with my family
every year. It's a really big deal to me.
- Not really a fan of nature.
- I love to cook and bake.
- I like disc golf. I want to start a local all girl league called
chicks with discs
- I'm very girly. I love all things preppy, southern and
monogrammed... And pink.
- I like going to antique shops and looking for tea cups.
- I am 100% without a doubt a "relationship girl." Being single is
fine, I like the me-time but I certainly don't want any part of
that dating multiple people for "fun" nonsense. I'm not a party
girl. I'm a snuggle on the couch watching Netflix kind of
- I think I'm a pretty boring person and I'm totally ok with that.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Project Management Specialist at an engineering company
(transmission and distribution) not using my chemistry degree at
I'm also starting my own cupcake business.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Making things look pretty.
Baking and cooking.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Lord only knows... Some people comment on how proper and ladylike I
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Music: Country, alternative "high school music", oldies (like Doris
day, Jimmy Durante, Jo Stafford), some other stuff... Depends on my
Books: The Bible. Harry Potter. Gatsby. Most cook books.
Movies: Superhero movies. Home Alone. Back to the Future.
Kindergarten Cop. Disney movies. Shag (My absolute favorite). Steel
Magnolias. Most baseball and football movies. Mean Girls.
TV: Game of Thrones, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor
Who, Gotham, Nashville, Master Chef junior, Impractical Jokers,
Baby Daddy, anything on Animal Planet or HGTV, and Jeopardy.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Hot sauce
2. My iPhone
3. My car. (Just bought a new car. My baby 😍)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I think too much.
1. I wonder if I could make sweet chili sauce work in a
2. What if there isn't "someone for everyone"?
3. Is butter a carb?
4. Did I blow out that candle?
5. Is karma real?
6. Can you grow a lemon tree indoors?
7. I should get a cat.
8. I must have been born in the wrong decade ...and the wrong
9. Am I out of wine? I should pick up a bottle just in case.
10. Why does every guy mention sushi in his profile?!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Watching whatever I DVRed during the week. If it's been an
especially hard week there will probably be wine and/or pizza
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're a nice, considerate guy who is easy to talk to.
I'm a traditional girl. You message me first. That's the rule.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.