Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
- Last Online
- May 6
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
I was also told that I'm funny and a good listener. Oh well...
Movies: Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Dark Knight Trilogy, and many many more
TV: Game of Trones, Archer, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Big Bang, Community, and most recently Firefly.
Food: sushi, greek, italian, bacon pancakes
I'm not very good with speed and height mixed together (separately - awesome!). This is due to the certain occurence I won't mention publicly.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–29
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- you know the difference between Doctor Who and Doctor House, Batman and Iron man, Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings.
- you don't mind dogs.
- you want to. Seriously, few things are more attractive than a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to take initiative.
- you can figure out that the mentioned above "requirements" are not really requirements.
seriously though, if you think you can inspire a person, message away! it'll be fun
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.