Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


23 Irvine, CA Man


Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 18–24
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My details

Last online
Yesterday – 1:02pm
6′ 1″ (1.85m)
Body type
Mostly anything
Atheism, but not too serious about it
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Likes dogs and likes cats
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Well fuck. I'm back. Thought I wasn't going to have to activate okc again but here I am.

Alright. Basically. If gaming 5+ hours in one sitting bothers you this just aint goin to get us nowherez. Thanks

If you're gonna hit that like button, at least send a short message or something. It's worthless. I don't know who you are.

A brilliant man once said. "It's important in life to not give a shit." - George Carlin.
If a religion of George Carlin was a thing, I'd be his constituent.

Y'alls too fancy for me. I don't take myself too seriously

I work full time at someplace that provides services in exchange for money dollars.
(That sounds... Wrong, we fix cars)

Hobbies include but are not limited to;
'Computer things' including aimless Internet browsing, YouTube, social interactions with friends, and gaming. Maybe all at once.

I removed Tumblr from the list. It's all fucking I don't even and shit. Le Done.

Working on one of my cars, driving one of said cars. Reluctantly assisting friends with auto repairs in exchange for beer.
Not really drinking much of that beer

Watching anime. Probably too much of it.

Eating bacon, or just eating. Simply put: Food. Good.
I'm trying to keep this short
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Not giving a shit.

Work, game, drive, sleep, anything else my heart desires. Pretty much anything else is up there.

Found a good 5 hour mix of shit. So Ima just chill and play some Guild Wars. Peace
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Fixing Le automobiles

Geekin Out

Not... giving a shit. I swear to Jeebus you better know what I mean.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Tall, thin, glasses.

That's about it

Usually people say something about their personality. I don't fuckin know
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Nerd things

I don't watch TV and I couldn't give a shit about sports.

The Internet has all the media I need.

Guess I should comment on my taste in music. 80s tech. 90s rock and metal. Not that hard core shit though. Lots of more modern electronic from some artists I'm sure you have never heard of. It's good because it's not on the radio. True fact.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My things
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Where the cool people at. Fuck

Why do so many of you advertise your instagram. Like a portal for followers
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I work on my car quite a bit. Its an obsession.

Gaming, browsing. or talking late.
Going for a nice drive somewhere.

Or if I must work saturday, It's just another weekday.

I go out to eat and get tea at a Tea cafe almost every Friday with a bunch o da homies. You ought to like... Come. Because bacon
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Mentioning anything at all about feminism is a sure fire way to scare off men. You know... The kind with a penis.
Or at least the ones that like being men.

I am seriously lowering my chance of finding someone here. I'm not a dick. I'm honest. I figure maybe I'll get lucky and find the few of you that know what the actual fuck is going on.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you picked up Super Smash for DS we should be playing. Because battles. So let's exchange friend codes. Yesterday

I have no life in the eyes of about 90% of you. The other 10%. You know. #gamerstruggles. #Idowhatiwant. Holy shit I used a hashtag. Kill me. Please.

My life is not super active, but I'd consider the amount of working I do, activity. I have fun when I can. If you're okay with not going out every night and exploring we should get along just fine.

Do it any ways. I'm cool I swear