Instead, I will candidly spell out what some may call 'character flaws' that you might see if you got to know me. Women Always prefer honesty (at least, that's what I have been told ;).
- I am not the most punctual individual.
- I am not so arrogant to admit when I may be wrong in my own convictions.
- I don't stay current with pop culture. I kinda march to my own drum.
- I'm secular.
- I can sometimes be a bit antisocial, but not freakishly shy.
- I prefer spontaneity versus having to have nonstop predefined goals in life.
- I have been described as irreverent and sarcastic ; but never mean spirited.
- I have an affinity for naturally shaped women with large curves in the hips /thigh/ass area, clearly putting me out of touch with what pop culture deems attractive ; so be it!
Now, with that nonsense out of the way, onto the goodness!