Some things I like:
- Making cool things
- Homemade booze
- Recreational neuropharmacology
- Saturated fat
- Ice cream made with raw milk bought illegally out of the back of a truck (I got Jerry to sign my Ben & Jerry's ice cream recipe book!)
- Lighting things on fire. KABOOM
- Obscure computer programming languages
- Lifting heavy shit (rocks are ideal)
- Driving stick shift
- Travel (India last, Brazil and Argentina next)
- Advocating a return to hunter-gatherer society
- Fixing broken stuff
- Backpacking every once in a while
How I ended up here: Ann Arbor, MI -> Seattle
There are a ton of bands I want to name, but a couple that are close to my heart: Black Keys!, Bonobo, Daft Punk, Fat Jon, Goldfrapp, Grizzly Bear, Phoenix, RJD2, Ratatat, and Simian Mobile Disco.
This is what I sing in the shower: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY2Qcu5i2A
Meaning and the nature of reality
How to lift heavier things or throw them farther
I have a Fred and Daphne (from Scooby Doo) roleplaying sex fantasy. Yes, purple thigh-highs grind my gears.
If you don't like cuddling, fuck off.