Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
Auckland, New Zealand
- Last Online
- Nov 30
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently)
redster0 Auckland, New Zealand more desiring of sex
mazkopolo Auckland, New Zealand more desiring of sex
OhSoNorty Auckland, New Zealand more desiring of sex
xenomorph777 Auckland, New Zealand more adventurous
chucko2 Auckland, New Zealand less political
lkng_true_love Auckland, New Zealand less political
sitkasound82 Auckland, New Zealand more desiring of sex
talios4u Auckland, New Zealand less organized
Operationally though, I am good as reverse engineering processes, and I thrive on chaos.
TV: Varied, was raised on British comedy classics and have a soft spot for brit sci fi, whether it is Life of Mars, Blakes Seven, Red Dwarf. Also like "witty/gritty" types of American TV, Lost, Boston Legal, West Wing, The Shield.
Food? I'm on the Seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- Why the Blues can't seem to buy a win this season;
- Will Quade Cooper play for Aust again, and do we care?
- Why is a smart phone smart, and am I less smart because I don't have one?
- Is Tequila ever a good idea, or does that mean that I am already drunk?
- What is my favourite flavour jellybaby?
- Did they all really die at the end of Blakes Seven?
- Is there any point me starting to watch an American TV programme that has been cancelled already?
- Why am I always been told to "Shhhh" at work?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating