Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / M / Straight / Single
Auckland, New Zealand
- Last Online
- Today – 12:03am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently)
Operationally though, I am good as reverse engineering processes, and I thrive on chaos.
TV: Varied, was raised on British comedy classics and have a soft spot for brit sci fi, whether it is Life of Mars, Blakes Seven, Red Dwarf. Also like "witty/gritty" types of American TV, Lost, Boston Legal, West Wing, The Shield.
Food? I'm on the Seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- Why the Blues can't seem to buy a win this season;
- Will Quade Cooper play for Aust again, and do we care?
- Why is a smart phone smart, and am I less smart because I don't have one?
- Is Tequila ever a good idea, or does that mean that I am already drunk?
- What is my favourite flavour jellybaby?
- Did they all really die at the end of Blakes Seven?
- Is there any point me starting to watch an American TV programme that has been cancelled already?
- Why am I always been told to "Shhhh" at work?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.