Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hello everyone. Thank you for reading my profile.
I feel I'm a good:
- Communicator - Listener - Confident - Patient
- Funny - Dancer - Cook - Romantic.
- Easy-going - Adventurous - Funny - Affectionate - Passionate -
Also, I'm VERY..
- Positive - Outgoing - Spontaneous and
- Happy person
* SEEKING A PERSON with a lot of sense of adventure, sees the
humorous side of life, and likes to travel. Hoping to find someone
who is passionate, enjoys life, likes her work and is
* I LOVE INDEPENDENT & OUTGOING WOMEN.
* I am family oriented.
* I travel for real...every month locally. Last year I went to
Hawaii, it was the most challenging and most rewarding trip I have
* I am a person who likes to have fun experiencing a variety of
activities including hanging out with friends, playing some music,
travel and more.
* I graduated in Political Science.
* I have two businesses: - Landscaping and
* I love my jobs. I love to work, but I am NOT A WORKAHOLIC.
* I am really into natural medicine and holistic healing. (Probably
my next business)
* I love all kinds of music and dancing. Currently learning violin
* I LOVE
- Long walks on the beach..
- Seeing the beauty that exists in everyone.
- Loves to cuddle, hold and touch.
* I BELIEVE
- In lifelong learning.
- I can find humor in all the little things.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
** Now, enjoying my jobs and trying to develop some ideas to do
something different in the future.
** Learning all the time.
** I value and learn from every individual's stories and points of
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
* Paying attention to detail
* Singing loving songs.
* Doing things with my hands.
* Making furniture.
*Making presents for people.
* Fixing things around the house.
*Seeing opportunities in problems.
* Making people happy.
* Not judging people.
* Accepting Others' Opinions.
*Reiki. I'm a reiki 2 practitioner.
* Teaching Spanish.
* Cleaning up back yards.
* Doing dishes.
* Finding parking spots in SF.
* Not labeling myself and others
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I look younger than my age.
My passion when I express my ideas.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Book: "I'm me, I'm free"
Music: Everything, specially Latino stuff
Food: Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican, etc.
Basically, I read a lot about everything.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
* How a lot of people get frustrated easily.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Dancing salsa, cooking, playing the violin, reading a book, having
nice conversations, etc..
I have no typical Friday night. I'm open to everything.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I enjoy reading okcupid profiles.
I love getting old.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you'd love to be in a healthy romantic relationship.
you're interested in having a nice conversation and laugh.
you want to hear a positive perspective about life.
you want to practice your Spanish.
you're looking for someone special to share your life.
You are looking for an equal.
You want a committed relationship.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.