Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am a transplanted Texan in MA who is happily married and not
looking to change that at all. In all honesty I like the questions
and tests! As for people, I'm mostly interested in just connecting
to new people. I work as a Software Engineer in Boston and have
enjoyed my work and colleagues.
I also have a pet Corn Snake and two Leopard Geckos :D.
I feel very strongly about my Libertarian political leanings
(actual Libertarianism[capitalism, anti-corporatism, , not any of
this cockamamy tumblr men's rights bs), but my wife happens to be a
liberal Democrat so I can get along with anyone.
Back in March 2013 my wife and I started counting calories (Lose It
App is awesome, if a little lacking in obscure/newer food items).
And I'm down about 22lbs! Go me.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working and trying to get through the day. Counting calories as I
said above. Tending to my beloved reptiles. Roleplaying online and
managing with my guild and all that entails.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Making people laugh.
- Analyzing situations and emotions to find the best possible
- Constantly learning.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
- Fantasy, Comedy, Marvel
- Not a theater guy, but I want to see Wicked, The Lion King,
Avenue Q, and Book of Mormon.
- Anything really.
- Same as above, plus shrimp.
- I'm really honest, thought my main entertainment is video games:
Strategy like StarCraft2, Magic: the Gathering (online only because
no one near me plays and I can't find a group :(.), Guild Wars
- I pine longingly for a D&D group.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My Wife. she's my absolute best friend and without her my life
would be utterly without joy and happiness.
2. My sense of humor. Laughing and humor is how I deal with
everything from the good in life to the bad.
3. Internet/Phone. Truthfully, I need to be connected to all my
friends and family and feel weird when I can't be contacted if
4. Something to Learn. I get on larks and will obsess over a random
particular topic for days or weeks at a time.
5. My babies, Ekans the corn snake and Luna and Dragona the leopard
6. Obligatory basic necessities: Food, shelter, water, air.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My preferred topic of the week. Astronomy, Game of Thrones/Song of
Ice and Fire, Roleplay, Web coding.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
On the train home from work and out to dinner with my beloved
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My zodiac is the Cusp of Magic. My secrets are mine!
But in seriousness, my wife and I are exploring the idea of closed
polyamory (if one of us did date it would be someone we were both
comfortable with, but not necessarily dating that person together),
with more of a focus on improving our own communication and
self-awareness (Nothing like being super excited to figure out "oh
THAT'S why I was upset!).
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You're bored
- You voted for Gary Johnson because you thought he was
- You cried when reading the Red Wedding and cheered/appladed when
- You like Roleplaying in online games.
- You know of a D&D and/or M:tG group within a reasonable
driving distance of North Grafton
- You know what Planeswalkers are and what "Going Infinite" means
(and the latter irritates you).
- You've been poly for a long time and have advice for the newbie.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.