Newer update! Living in Los Feliz. Getting my life in order. Don't know many people here so hit me up to chat!
Update! I've started seeing a lovely lady so I'm currently not looking to date, however would still love to meet some new friends so let me know if you want to see a show or grab a drink. Also, moving to LA soon...
Have met a few very friendly people since coming here, would still love to meet some more people, so let me know if you're interested in getting together sometime!
What I’m doing with my life
I'm a pediatrician that moved here for a new job, and now trying to get out and experience what this city has to offer.
The first things people usually notice about me
I could say it's my sense of humor, my ability to put people at
ease, or my laid back but impressive sense of style... but it's
almost definitely my red hair.
EDIT: Potentially it's the hipster glasses I recently purchased.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Favorite book is Catch-22, I've read it a good 4 or 5 times now. I'm not sure about the rest... Maybe Dazed and Confused for movies. TV shows... Bob's Burger, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, South Park, Archer. And I have no idea for food, I like everything.
I love music, going to shows, and finding new music. Most recently I've been listening to BORNS, Phosphorescent, Slow Club, Frank Turner, and The Naked and Famous. For a while in college country broke into my rotation, but I've sort of gotten away from that, although I really like stuff like The Civil Wars.
The six things I could never do without
1. Family/Friends - Who doesn't need these things?
2. Music - Going to show, finding new stuff online...
3. Sunscreen - After getting a sunburn in sunny Seattle, I thought I should add this to my list. LA is an adjustment.
4. Peanut butter sandwiches - I will eat pretty much anything, but this is still probably the greatest food ever invented.
5. Comfortable shoes - With comfortable socks.
6. Smart phone - Being in a new city makes me realize (again) what a poor sense of direction I have.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
On a typical Friday night I am
Hopefully going to a concert or spending time with friends or out
getting drinks. Recently I've been working too often, but that's
getting better now.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I don't climb rocks.
You should message me if
You want a new friend. I'm pretty great.