Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Long Beach, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 2:28am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Rather not say
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Tamil (Fluently), C++ (Okay), Hindi (Poorly)
- throwing music shows in and around the LA area
collecting vinyl like there's no tomorrow
- living life a day at a time
- chatting about music, art, cognitive science and genetic engineerimg
- finding things on the Internet
- BULLET-POINTING ALL THE THINGS
My gold earrings.
Books: Utopias and dystopias. Mutterings from the Beat Generation. Hallucinatory portrayals of the implications of technology on the environment and society-at-large. The fluidity of memory. Transgression.
Movies: Mindfuck. Film noir. Spaghetti and acid westerns. Synergistic soundtracks. Black comedy. Postmodern romance. Beautiful color.
Shows: Metahumor. Tropes, deconstructed. Crossover with my movie preferences.
Music: If I had to narrow it down to a couple of key categories, it'd be:
- trip-hop; both of the UK/Bristol/Manchester and sample-heavy US varieties
- mathy, drum-heavy post-rock
- well-produced hip-hop
- film soundtracks and contemporary classical music
- jazz and jazz fusion
- south Indian classical (Carnatic) music
- metal, mostly of the stoner, sludge, and post- varieties
Fuck...that might have been excessive I just really love music, ok???
Food: I don't have a strict favorite. My mother made sure to train that out of me as a kid. That being said, CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES, HUMMUS, SRIRACHA, FIGS, CORNBREAD hnnnnnnnnngggg
My mental and sensory faculties.
- the aesthetics of music
- singletrack mountain biking
- synthetic biology
- game design
- at a music show
- listening to music
That doesn't mean that I'm perfect now, or that I'm automatically tolerant of flaking in other people, but just that...I'm emotionally equipped to deal with it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.