Find better matches with our advanced
35 • F • Oakland, CA
I’m looking for
- Straight men only
- Ages 32–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:35pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English, Spanish (Okay)
Adapting to different situations. I'm equally happy sipping wine at a lounge as I am pitching a tent and starting the campfire.
Ira Glass: This American Life. Time and again, the stories he gets are the ones that stick with me. Radio Lab, other NPR stuff.
Lots of different music, depending on my mood. This spans from hip hop/rap to old sKool to lounge music. Isn't it great how a song can instantly pump you up or make your day wonderful? Right now Thievery Corp is my go-to when hanging out at home. Also, being somewhat new to the East Bay, I just loved a night at Yoshi's hearing live funk. Spectacular!
I've tried most cuisines and enjoyed them so far. I'm open to discovering more.
Satisfying & challenging work
Learning new things
The color blue
Identifying and refining purpose in my life.
Since I just moved to another part of Oakland, I've spent some time recently getting the setup just right in my new place. It's got to be a sanctuary, right?!
On another note: although I don't have one, I am a total nut for dogs.
2. We would have fun logging some time in the hills. An amazing view can set you on your heels and be invigorating.
3. Munching on cheese & crackers while chatting and cooking together sounds like a great evening.
4. Your nerdy charm is irresistible. :)
5. You'd like to see if we are compatible. It can take time, but developing something special is worth it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.