2. I used to be a Type-A person, but I’ve tempered this to something close to a Type-B+.
3. If you send me a message, asking me "R U DTF?," I'll assume that you mean "Darn Tootin' Funny." Don't be crass.
4. I took my parents’ car joyriding when I was 10 years old.
5. I was hung over when I took my SAT’s.
6. I may have “Liked” your profile simply because it contains a photo of a dog.
7. I disable this profile more often than it’s active, and I plan to delete it by years' end.
I consider myself activity-based, from things athletic to the more benign board game. I'm happiest socializing with others, especially those that effortlessly engage in conversation. Outgoing, energetic, educated, well-traveled semi-alpha type with a sarcastic sense of humor; entrepreneur imported from Ohio who loves dogs, craft beer and socializing. That about sums me up.