Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Last Online
- Dec 10
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Buddhism and laughing about it
- Capricorn and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
readabook7 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less of a geek
StrongNotSilent Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less spiritual
emocupcakes Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada more political
I_ate_the_sun Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less spiritual
RedRain000 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less spiritual
Steve-Vancouver Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less spiritual
BC_Czam Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less spiritual
IntKleinBlue Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less spiritual
I recognize the balance between self-care, and caring for others. I have a deep desire to help the world in whatever way I can, but I also have come to realize that I can't help anyone if I can't help myself.
When it comes to myself, I enjoy physical activities such as stretching/yoga, climbing trees, martial arts, and I've recently started taking gymnastics classes. I've always wanted to learn how to do a backflip, and it's exhilarating feeling to realize that I'm almost there. Doing headstands is also one of my favorite activities, and I especially enjoy doing them on large flat-ish rocks near the beach. What a view! There's just nothing in the world like it.
I exercise my mental health by studying Quantum Physics, and philosophizing with friends. A regular meditation practice keeps my spirits healthy, and every day I learn more about my emotional experience during interactions with the many friendships I share with those in my life. It is a wonderful journey.
With a healthy self-love comes an abundance to share. My service to the world is constantly evolving, but at the moment manifests as sharing my knowledge of Health and Quantum Physics in workshops teaching the truth about what humans are at the deepest level of understanding. In the workshops I also teach how to meditate, how to connect to one's body, and how to guide our emotions to how we want to feel.
I also know that over time my Bodywork practice and clientele will grow and become a more active part of my life. I also have aspirations to do much more scuba diving and hope to become an instructor someday. Until I can find a way to make a living being upside down, being underwater will have to do.
Movies: Documentaries mostly, usually involving above said topics. Also movies that make me think about the bigger picture. Man of Steel, The Watchmen, The Matrix, Vanilla Sky, Inception, The Time Traveller's Wife, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Fight Club, The Nines, Star Wars, The Fountain, Donnie Darko, The Princess Bride, Anything by Pixar, Anything by Marvel, Anything by Miyazaki, The Secret, What the %@$# Do We Know!?, Tuning In, Everything is a Black Whole, Earth: The Biography
Shows... not so much. I haven't had cable in years. But a few of my favorites are Ancient Aliens, Clone High, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, and I'm a Trekkie :D
I enjoy music with soul and a funky rhythm. I used to DJ in the Electronic Music scene several years back, and my favorite genres include Funky Breaks, Electro Swing, Trip Hop, and Jazzy Drum & Bass. I am also learning the Djembe right now, and have aspirations to learn much about drumming and plan to produce Electronic Music in the near future.
My favorite foods mostly come from Asia: Sushi, Pad Thai, Mongolian Stir Fry, Korean BBQ, Curries. I also like vegetarian tacos & pastas, and am eating a lot more raw vegetables and fruits (than I ever used to).
• Life, The Universe, and Everything.
• The nature of Duality, Yin and Yang, Positive and Negative, Light and Dark, Logic and Abstraction.
• How the opposing left and right hemispheres of our brains get along well enough to allow us to function in everyday life.
• Why the platypus lays eggs, even though it's a mammal.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You believe a relationship, friendship or otherwise, should be fun, rather than serious. The words "fun" and "serious" are antonyms, and cannot be included in the same sentence without a negating word in-between them. This means that, by definition, there's no room for fun in a "serious relationship". And personally, I'd rather have fun!
- You are wanting to build a connection over time, while holding no attachment to the length of time. I want to get to know you, allow our vibes to mingle, and allow the connection that has been created to evolve in its own unique way.
- You accept and support my choice to practice ethical non-monogamy. While I am currently in relationships with two lovely ladies (they also happen to be really good friends with each other), I still consider myself to be Single-ish, while being in a primary relationship with myself. I enjoy my independence, but also enjoy sharing my time with others who enjoy their own independence. And I don't pick favorites. I simply share my free time with those that wish to share theirs with me, whenever is convenient for both parties. I chose a Polyamorous lifestyle because it matches who I am. Being poly is founded upon open and honest communication, and I am willing to answer any questions you may have.