Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:18pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Buddhism, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I recognize the balance between self-care, and caring for others. I have a deep desire to help the world in whatever way I can, but I also have come to realize that I can't help anyone if I can't help myself.
When it comes to myself, I enjoy physical activities such as stretching/yoga, climbing trees, martial arts, and I've recently started taking gymnastics classes. I learned how to do a backflip this summer, and it felt amazing to accomplish that which I put my mind to! Doing headstands is also one of my favorite activities, and I especially enjoy doing them on large flat-ish rocks near the beach. What a view! There's just nothing in the world like it.
I exercise my mental health by studying Quantum Physics, and philosophizing with friends. A regular meditation practice keeps my spirits healthy, and every day I learn more about my emotional experience during interactions with the many friendships I share with those in my life. It is a wonderful journey.
With a healthy self-love comes an abundance to share. My service to the world is constantly evolving, but at the moment manifests as sharing my knowledge of Health and Quantum Physics in workshops teaching the truth about what humans are at the deepest level of understanding. In the workshops I also teach how to meditate, how to connect to one's body, and how to guide our emotions to how we want to feel.
I also know that over time my Bodywork practice and clientele will grow and become a more active part of my life. I also have aspirations to do much more scuba diving and hope to become an instructor someday. Until I can find a way to make a living being upside down, being underwater will have to do.
Movies: Documentaries mostly, usually involving above said topics. Also movies that make me think about the bigger picture. Man of Steel, The Watchmen, The Matrix, Speed Racer, Vanilla Sky, Inception, The Time Traveler's Wife, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Fight Club, The Nines, Star Wars, The Fountain, Donnie Darko, The Princess Bride, anything by Pixar, anything by Marvel, anything by Miyazaki, anything by Christopher Nolan, The Secret, What the %@$# Do We Know!?, Tuning In, Everything is a Black Whole, Earth: The Biography
Shows... not so much. I haven't had cable in years. But a few of my favorites are Clone High, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, Farscape, Firefly, ReBoot, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I'm a Trekkie :D
Games: Mass Effect Trilogy, Assassin's Creed II & IV, Tomb Raider, Arkham City, Street Fighter IV, Star Wars Battlefront II, Mario Kart, Tetris, Megaman 2, Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country, New Super Mario Bros, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger, Rez, Ikaruga
I enjoy music with soul and a funky rhythm. I used to DJ in the Electronic Music scene in Winnipeg several years back, and have just started playing a few shows around Vancouver. My favorite genres include Funky Breaks, Electro Swing, Trip Hop, and Jazzy Drum & Bass. I am also getting my ass in gear to start writing my own Electronic Music.
My favorite foods mostly come from Asia: Sushi, Pad Thai, Mongolian Stir Fry, Korean BBQ, Curries. I also like vegetarian tacos & pastas, and am eating a lot more raw vegetables and fruits (than I ever used to).
• Life, The Universe, and Everything.
• The nature of Duality, Yin and Yang, Positive and Negative, Light and Dark, Logic and Abstraction.
• How the opposing left and right hemispheres of our brains get along well enough to allow us to function in everyday life.
• Why the platypus lays eggs, even though it's a mammal.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- You accept and support my choice to practice ethical non-monogamy. While I am currently in relationships with two lovely ladies, I still consider myself to be mostly single, while being in a primary relationship with myself. I enjoy my independence, but also enjoy sharing my time with others who enjoy their own independence. I simply share my free time with those that wish to share theirs with me, whenever is convenient for both parties. I chose a non-monogamous lifestyle because it matches who I am. My choice is founded upon personal authenticity, and open, transparent, honest communication. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.