Some of my primary life principles:
1) Living the life that I want to live, vs. the lives that my first grade teacher, barber, or dental hygienist thought that I should live.
2) Striving to have a meaningful life.
3) Always believing that the best has yet to come. I think it's pretty sucky to believe that the best is already behind us, no?
4) Enjoying the ride while working on #1, #2.
So, how am I “enjoying the ride”?
1) Explorations, experiments, adventures, and learning
2) Hedonism (not what you think)
3) Helping and supporting the members of my TEAM (and you're a member of honor, of course).
I am an over-educated software business owner with mischievous and academic/intellectual twists alike.