Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your visit!
I am an over-educated software business owner with
adventurous/lighthearted and academic/intellectual twists alike.
Some of my primary life principles:
1) Living the life that I want to live, vs. the lives
that my first grade teacher, barber, or dental hygienist thought
that I should live.
2) Striving to have a meaningful life.
3) Always believing that the best has yet to come. I
think it's pretty sucky to believe that the best is already behind
4) Enjoying the ride while working on #1, #2.
So, how am I “enjoying the ride”?
1) Explorations, experiments, adventures, and learning
2) Hedonism (not what you think)
3) Helping and supporting the members of my TEAM (and
you're a member of honor, of course).
Some big likes include documentaries, arts, psychology, skiing,
kite surfing, world explorations, red wine, fine medium rare
fillets, oysters and, above all, experiencing this magnificent
I am happy with what I was able to experience and learn in my life
so far and looking forward to the road to come, ideally with a
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Run a software business, wander around, learn, experience, think
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Reading people, decomposing subjects/problems into granular/basic
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Fine espresso shots
Internet (esp Seamlessweb)
Toothbrush + dental floss
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Ways of further improving my life.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
I tend to get along with women who are:
1) Kind and sweet yet have a “backbone”.
2) Intelligent and interesting. Have a passion for at least
something. Have some level of depth and uniqueness (e.g. I
tend not to have chemistry with girls whom the gist of their
profiles is "I'm a Yankees fan, as comfortable in a fancy hotel
as I am in a dive bar").
3) Open minded, especially as it relates to foreign
4) Very supportive and she should expect just the same from
me. We are on the same side. There is enough dirt out there so the
relationship should be a safe place.
5) Naturally positive and optimistic, fun, easygoing, not
too sensitive, and with a strong connection to the city.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.