TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. When I was 5 years old I got the chicken pox. I wouldn’t eat chicken for the next 6 months.
2. Before every high school, college and professional soccer game throughout my career, I would eat a turkey sandwich on multi-grain bread with mayonnaise, mustard and tomato, and half a banana 5 hours before kick-off.
3. I once, during a brotherly fight, temporarily paralyzed my little brother by whacking him in the back with a hockey stick when I was 15. When he was laying on the ground saying he couldn’t move (which only lasted 30 seconds), I started crying and told him I’d never hit him again if he got up. I might have had my fingers crossed.
4. I was banned from two local Chinese Food Restaurants near my previous place of residence because I occasionally came home late night, placed an order for delivery, and passed out before they arrived.
5. My dog, has epilepsy, but he’s really cute!
6. If I could date any celebrity, it would definitely be Emmanuelle Chriqui -- I'm a sucker for a beautiful, warm smile.
7. When I was little, I used to sort through a recipe book and (along with my sous chef little brother) make a cake or pie for my parents as a welcome home surprise whenever they returned home from a trip.
8. My mom’s the glue to all us boys (including my dad), my dad’s my idol, my older brother the type of person I hope to become, and my younger brother my best friend.
9. I pretend that it doesn’t bother me when a really cute girl gets hit on by a self-promoting, douchebag flaunting his coolness and money, and she actually falls for his BS. But it seriously eats me up inside.
10. The first words I ever spoke were “Ha Shofet Ben Zona” which is a very common, untoward chant heard in the stands at Israeli soccer games that I apparently picked up watching my father play.
10 (a) I’m very critical of myself and hold myself to nearly impossible standards. As a matter of fact, I should redo this entire list.
GENES OUR BABY WOULD INHERIT:
no back hair, no braces, no glasses, no allergies, sense of humor, high IQ, top-level athlete, bluish eyes, stubbornness, drive, social, susceptible to getting stitches.