Beauty and aesthetics are important in my life and loves. I wear bright colors and love to get out with people. People are where life lives. I've got to love looking at someone to love them completely.
I love living out of love and falling in it. What is life without the thrill of love? Love is trust and acceptance and delight; compassion, connection, and consciousness. I seek passion and partnership with amazing people. Perhaps you?
My spirituality is of considerable importance to me. I delight in the Oneness of the Universe, and find that when I let it guide me, life turns out more spectacular than I could have imagined.
- Building a lifetime of vacations!
- Writing a spiritual fantasy adventure series.
- Creating a publishing company and social networking site.
- Coaching people in masterful communication.
- loving life and letting love shine through me to make space for you
- Most days I play the role of mommy, meet up with people who want more fun in their lives, read and study how to be financially literate and competent, and share transformation.
- Meditation, yoga, running.
My favorite books generally include some spiritual or supernatural element. Sphere by Michael Chrichton is my #1 favorite of all time. I love all the psychology mixed into it. Do you have any recommendations along the spiritual/psychological/supernatural vein? I also read a lot of nonfiction self development books. Right now I'm working through Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Rich Woman, and Life is Joy, and How to Change Your Life. Favorites in this area are the Toltec books from Don Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements and Mastery of Love, as well as The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho, and Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein.
My most favorite movie is 2001:A Space Oddysey. Beyond that, I'm kind of geeky and old school: Legend, The Dark Crystal, The Last Unicorn, LABYRINTH, The Princess Bride, V for Vendetta, Love Actually. I really don't like gory movies, though. My most recent favorites are Lucy and Her, and Cloud Atlas. They blew my mind with their depth of spiritual and philosophical story.
Music I've been into lately is melodic and powerful, like Van Morrison, Ray LaMontagne, Amos Lee, Joss Stone, and Ani DiFranco. My most favorite music is bluegrass, and I love a night of listening to live blues (throw some Chris Isaak my way any time. Love that rockabilly.).
How to transform the world and bring all people to accept their greatness.
Where I'm going on my next adventure!
At this time, polyamory is not resonating with me. I'm listening to my heart. I love many. I want a relationship with one that accepts that.
- You take responsibility for your impact on life
- You create impeccable communication
- You want to be a positive influence on kids
- You've got a big heart!
- You want a relationship based on conscious agreement
- You like getting naked at hot springs
- You want a friend and love with whom you develop partnership and companionship together
- you are deeply and actively spiritual, and grounded in your particular creative faith
- You need a vacation!
- You're ready