Hi! I'm glad you found my profile ^_^
I have a lot of potential and energy to be and do many things. I am really dedicated to my various enterprises but I can still be quite friendly and find time for people.
I'm a relatively huge nerd. I like to play Ps3 games like LBP, Metal gear solid, and Burnout paradise. I'm also currently obsessed with Magic the Gathering. I play red or red and green mostly but I'm learning the rest. I enjoy Dungeons and Dragons campaigns. I LOVE to read! Tolkien, RR Martin, Jim Butcher, George Orwell, etc, etc.
On a more common place note I like to cook. I have a degree in culinary arts. I sing. And really, there's a lot of different sides to who I am.
Just a few disclaimers:
1. This is still a no drama zone except now it is also a no mind games zone as well. I'm not bored enough to have to deal with other people's insanity.
2. I like serious relationships with people who are capable of making commitmens. If you are commitment phobic pleasego string ssomeone else along. Or better yet, get help and get over your hang ups. But not here.
3. I have a kid. Lots of people seem to have a problem with that. I don't. He's mine and I don't expect/want you to have anything to do with him unless we're super serious about it so relax ;-).
4. There are times for varied reasons I will drop off the grid :-(. My apologies for the abrupt departure but I assure you my return will be just as unexpected.
Favorite books: Dystopias: 1984, Fahrenheit 451, etc. And lots of other reads such as The Sandman, Dune, Fast food nation, etc.
Favorite videogames: LocoRoco, Patapon, strategy games.
Favorite music: Rammstein, Pink, System of a Down
I watch a lot of anime and no TV.
2. My job: is the best place I can be. It has everything: computer, phone, my friends, food, etc, etc.
3. My friends: oh companionship how crazy would people be without you? Well, crazier at any rate.
4. My car: this is a small country were you can literally go almost anywhere but you are going to need a set of wheels.
5. My phone: entertainment, education, communication, and tool all in one. What's not to like?
6. A sweater: seeing how I have low blood pressure and virtually no body heat a sweater is something important to always have.
On the other hand, bullshiters, liars, cowards, and people who don't know what they want please spare me. I've had enough dealings with your ilk to last me a life time.