Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Last Online
- Today – 11:32am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other but not too serious about it
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t want kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
AntAp Kenosha, Wisconsin more compassionate
Cbaur415 Plover, Wisconsin more organized
USNavy2014 Saint Francis, Wisconsin kinkier
sensamelia Stevens Point, Wisconsin more adventurous
Chuck0011 Marathon, Wisconsin less desiring of sex
GBP623 Stevens Point, Wisconsin less thrifty
MattSavacool Chicago, Illinois less artsy
Vertal Wausau, Wisconsin less artsy
Got a small time business where i make chainmail jewelry and accessories called Iron Chicken Industries. I have been traveling around Wisconsin going to craft fairs and the like selling my wares and getting contacts and scratch when I can.
Movies: I'm a pretty big critic on Movies. My favorite genre being Smart Dark Action Comedies. "Snatch" being my favorite example. Although I also like Sherlock Holmes, The Prestige, and The Cowboy Bebop Movie
Shows: I love 90% of whats on Adult Swim. (along with the Simpsons,Family Guy, American Dad, Archer.) Big time cartoon watcher, and appreciator of "good" anime. (Cowbody Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Paranoia Agent, FLCL ect.)On certain occasions I'll watch other things like, No reservations, Deadliest Catch, River Monsters, John Stewart, Colbert Report, and Breaking Bad. However my new home doesn't have TV so most of my watching has been done via internet lately.
Music: I have a vast yet obscure taste in music. Genres ranging from Rock, Metal, Doom, Trance, Classical, Folk, Alternative, Blues and mixtures of such. If you listen to Agalloch, I'm all yours ^-^
Food: Always looking to try something new at least once. Not a big fan of overly spicy things. But if you want to win me over in a flash its through food.
2) Fun, I need to have my fun in so many forms
3) Fishing, nothing like it.
4) Excitement/adventure, I need a thrill every now and then, usually involving driving in a direction i haven't been.
5) Love, Someone to share it all with.
6) Food, I'm normally mild tempered until something comes between my hungry self and the food I intend to eat.
Not a fan of bars at this time, as I don't care for the crowded atmosphere.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Oh also if you're just plain interested in me ;)