I've noticed that some people simply post up statements describing themselves without providing any evidence. So in the interest of backing up my words, I have included case studies/stories/experiences, a decent number of which are actually true.
Always willing to go on adventures
- Accidentally hiked up a pilgrim trail in Hong Kong, ended up near Lantau Peak, highest point in the area.
- Discovered an ill-used trail next to a temple in Japan leading to a path up a popular mountain road. During the same trek, discovered an aqueduct and a water treatment facility.
- Sprinted along the Great Wall
- Foiled an Illuminati plot with the help of a surly kid and an argumentative female lead
I enjoy cooking:
- Helped prepare food at a Buddhist Monastery
- Made Chicken Carbonara using Vanilla Ice Cream
- Won a Finnish cooking competition
- Is ambidextrous in regards to cracking eggs
I enjoy the outdoors:
- Got caught in Beijing during the Beijing flood. Walked across a scale model of the Forbidden City during said event
- Have a park named after him for planting every apple tree in Lichtenstein
- Voted most likely to be bit by an insect on a trip, regardless of destination. *Exception* Voted least likely to be bit by a mosquito in Indonesia.
TL;DR: In theory, I'm an immensely witty and clever individual. In practice, my humor is of the self-deprecatory kind. Don't take anything I write/say too seriously and we'll get along just fine. If you want something a bit more factual, please proceed to the next section.