What I am is a mix-up, a study in contrasts, and hardly a caricature. What I am is:
- - a product of my generation but with an old soul, a guy who still believes in chivalry
- a Mr. Mom, the dude who cooks full meals for friends and cleans while in a dress shirt
- a master of cocktail chatter, whose knowledge base is just eclectic enough to take most topics and run with them
- a listener and a story-teller. I enjoy doing the former but can be persuaded to perform the latter role
- a reluctant troubleshooter and perpetually-willing therapist. I can personally fix problems but I prefer to help others figure things out on their own.
- an outwardly sardonic but inwardly empathetic nice guy asshole
TL;DR: I think I'm an immensely clever and witty individual. Every once in a while, this assessment proves correct but those moments are few and far between. If you're willing to play the odds, continue reading.