Some things about me:
- I'm very laid-back, easy-going, and ambitious.
- I'm a huge animal lover. Both cats and dogs. I have three cats now, and would love a dog someday. More often than not, I'm fostering a dog from a local no-kill shelter.
- I'm more of a homebody. If I had to choose between a bar and a Netflix marathon - Netflix wins 99% of the time. I hardly watch real TV anymore! Currently watching Parks and Rec, Raising Hope, and Scandal. Suggestions welcome.
- I'm not a big drinker. Here and there, sure! I would like that my partner and I were on the same level when it comes to going out to drink vs. other activities.
- I'm very easy to please and the simple, genuine things mean more to me than extravagant gifts.
-I love to try new restaurants!
- I think Thunderstorms are soothing.
- I love to read. I continue to buy books faster than I can read them.
- Love thrift store shopping - especially for books.
- I just got a FitBit so I'm figuring out clever ways to get my steps in. I like having a foster dog to take on walks. I try to get to the gym if the weather is nasty.
- I love to travel! I've been to Barcelona, Rome, Munich, And Hamburg internationally and various places within the U.S. I am planning a trip to Italy sometime in Spring 2015 for my Mom's 60th. Would love a travel buddy!
What I'm looking for:
My best friend and someone I can share new experiences with. Someone who can broaden my horizons and teach me new things. Someone who is honest, dependable, caring, romantic, open-minded, ambitious. Must love animals (and not be allergic)!