I'm here for the same reason as many - it's hard to meet people while working full-time.
Some things about me:
- I'm very laid-back, easy-going, and ambitious.
- I tend to be more of a homebody - and if I had to choose between a bar and a Netflix marathon - Netflix wins 99% of the time.
- With that said, binge watching Netflix. Currently re-watching Lost and about 3 other shows.
- I'm not a big drinker or partier - every now and then, of course. I would like that my partner and I were on the same level when it comes to drinking/going out.
- I'm very easy to please and the simple, genuine things mean more to me than extravagant gifts.
-I love trying new restaurants and new foods, checking out live plays, live concerts at small venues. I don't handle large crowds well. If you enjoy Lolla or big concerts - that's cool - I just might not be your concert buddy!
-Thunderstorms relax me, especially falling asleep to a storm.
-I love to read. I continue to buy books faster than I can read them... it might be my one addiction, next to caffeine.
-Now that summer is here, I'm excited to get outside and take long walks, hike, bike, etc.
-Traveling is important to me. I've been to Spain, Italy, Germany, and St. Croix so far, and various places within the U.S. It would be great if my partner is interested in traveling - I'd love a travel buddy!
- I'm an animal lover. Both cats and dogs. I have two cats now, and would love a dog someday.
What I'm looking for:
My best friend and someone I can share new experiences with. Someone who can broaden my horizons and teach me new things. Someone who is honest, dependable, caring, romantic, open-minded, ambitious. Must love animals!