• Growing up in a 100-year-old Log Cabin
• Meeting a poltergeist named George
• Seeing Lava pour into the Ocean
• Finding an abandoned house in the woods that was the original pioneer homestead for the area
• Finishing my novel (well first draft anyway)
• Reading On The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James
• Death of Pumpkin the orange alley cat.
• Those grueling 12 hour work days in the lab. Although classmates made it better.
• When I realized I could never become an astronaut because my eyesight is bad.
The Summary of the Summary: I'm a somewhat quiet, somewhat quirky dude who likes to work hard on various hobbies and school. I'm ambitious and like to challenge myself. I enjoy classic films, am a fan of philosophy, and like to read and write creatively and am inclined to ramble in depth once started on all kinds of topics cause I dislike small talk. Read on if you like.