• Growing up in a 100-year-old Log Cabin
• Meeting a poltergeist named George
• Seeing Lava pour into the Ocean
• Finding an abandoned house in the woods that was the original pioneer homestead for the area
• Finishing my novel (well first draft anyway)
• Reading On The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James
• Death of Pumpkin the orange alley cat.
• Those grueling 12 hour work days in the lab. Although classmates made it better.
• When I realized I could never become an astronaut because my eyesight is bad.
The Summary of the Summary: I'm a somewhat quiet, somewhat nerdy dude who strives to live an interesting life and have fun along the way. I like to challenge myself and work hard on various personal projects and hanging out with friends on the weekends. I have a passion for classic films, am a fan of philosophy, and like to read and write creatively. I'm also kind of inclined to ramble in depth once started on all kinds of topics cause I dislike small talk.