Now that we've fake bullshit selling that is required of an online dating profile, let's get to why you should message me!
1. I'm genuinely content with myself. Not some false "power of positive thinking" bullshit stuff, I actually totally freakin' love the person I am. Not saying I'm perfect, but I'm actively trying everyday to acknowledge my shortcomings (and my awesome traits) and work on them.
2. I'm incredibly intelligent. Living in my head is both a wondrous and hilarious adventure. I tell people I'm easily entertained (also partially true, I have played with string for over an hour...don't judge me, I was bored!), but typically my brain has run on some wild tangent that started with a bird flying by and ends up on the strategic value of information dichotomy or infinities of different size.
3. I'm happy most of the time that I am not sick.
3. I'm a very kind and loving person. I love people. I think that the crazy ball of emotions and thoughts and choices that make up these things we call humans are by far the most interesting thing in a world that I eternally mystifies and amazes me. The chances I've had to actually connect with someone and see the person they see in the mirror are among the best and most exhilarating moments I've had the honor to be a part of.
5. You noticed that I used 3 twice, and it bothered you.
6. There is a lot more, but honestly discovering who I am is one of the best parts of knowing me.